The concept of Allas Sea Pool is by no means novel, instead it should be considered an updated version of the old historical sea spa culture in Helsinki; a social experience combined with wellness and events. For the people in Helsinki it is a welcomed opportunity to enjoy the closeness of the sea while strengthening Helsinki’s reputation as a spa profiled destination within the travel industry.
- Floating swimming pools with heated water from the public water supply as well as filtered sea water
- Warm and cold pools open all year round
- Sauna and sea view bathing in the city center
- Latest cleantech energy, heating and water handling solutions
- Baltic sea –center exhibiting the Baltic sea as well as a winter garden
- In wintertime, possibilities for sledge riding and other winter activities
- Cultural events and festivals
- Instructed sports: swimming classes, water gymnastics, gymnastics, watertryout, yoga and pilates
- Restaurants with gardens and sea view
- The Allas Sea Pool is located in the heart of the city amongst the crowd of tourists. Allas is a private enterprise that is in close collaboration with the city of Helsinki.
Business activity sectors:
- Programme activities and events
- Company services