YogaMe is on-line exercise for workplace wellbeing
The unique, video-based training program is social and game-like, designed to reduce stress and tensions. YogaMe improves occupational wellbeing and work climate, reducing sick leaves. YogaMe
MOBILIZING YOGA TO WORKPLACES.
Everyone should be able to do yoga everyday. This was Jenny Lauronen's Idea to start develope YogaMe. Using Iyengar yoga, Jenny has worked with workplace wellbeing for five years. Together with the YogaMe coding guru Mikko Keskinen she wanted to expand the usage to online office exercise.
Jenny Lauronen, the founder of Yogame, is product developer and owner of Yoga school Pune. Her mission is to bring yoga to everydays life. Yoga should be adaptable to need's of working life, making it fun and enjoyable part of everyday.
Our business & market situation
ONLINE EXERCISE FOR WORKPLACE WELLBEING.
YogaMe is based on yoga. The unique, video-based training program is social and game-like, designed to reduce stress and tensions.
YogaMe improves occupational wellbeing and work climate, reducing sick leaves.
YogaMe in short
- YogaMe is a training program designed to be used during small breaks. It utilizes game-like and social elements for encouraging its users.
- Commercial version of YogaMe service was launched in May 2013. Piloting with first corporate and public sector customers started immediately after launch.
- YogaMe has several large scale deals with big companies like If, Osuuspankki, city of Kaarina and STX. Invoicing started immediately after the launch of the commercial version.
- YogaMe has been listed in Startup100, that lists hottest start ups from Finland every month.
- YogaMe is aiming at fast growth, and thus, has decided to strengthen its resources in sales and marketing.
STATIC OFFICE WORK CAUSES PHYSICAL TENSE AND MENTAL STRESS.
- Sick leaves and lower productivity cause 30 Billion € costs p.a. to employers and insurance companies only in Finland.
- Sitting for long periods without a break causes back and neck pain - and stress. These again decrease productivity and cause 50 % of all sick leaves. Office workers currently account for 40 % of the total workforce.
- Traditional office exercise instructions are uninspiring. Office exercise with a trainer is difficult to integrate into the work day.
- Yoga is one of fastest growing trends. In 2013, 5 % of people in Western countries practiced it. The number is growing rapidly, in the US the growth is now 20 % p.a.
- Yoga is proved to have a notable effect in improving wellbeing.
The YogaMe solution
TRAINING PROGRAM WITH GOALS! USED AT THE OFFICE, DURING SMALL BREAKS.
- Spare time exercise is insufficient. YogaMe is the only solution on the market truly ideal for office exercise during the day.
- It efficiently reduces health costs, raises productivity, and workplace wellbeing.
- It is a unique tool for regular use, activating the passive employees.
- The progress and the effects can be measured: YogaMe offers a dashboard with monitorable results.
- YogaMe provides employer efficient tool for improving efficiency and increasing workplace wellbeing.
YogaMe provides user an encouraging tool for staying fit and relaxed
- INSPIRING. Ready exercise program. Tailorable by user. Encourages from one level to another with rewarding features. Social sharing of training information.
- EFFECTIVE. Short training sessions. Concrete results. Monitoring tool for employers.
- FLEXIBLE. Can be used any time. Easy to fit into even the busiest schedule. No special skills or equipment needed.
GROWTH IS BASED ON A UNIQUE SERVICE AND IMMEDIATE START OF NOTABLE SAAS INVOICING.
Market entry through selected key accounts (large employers) 300 users/client. Revenue/user: 200 eur/year.
- 2014: 7 clients/ 2 100 users/ revenue 378 000€
- 2015: 25 clients/ 7 500 users/ revenue 1 350 000€
- 2016: 60 clients/ 18 00 users/ revenue 3 240 000€
- Breakeven is reached 2015
MARKET ENTRY – DIRECT SALES TO EMPLOYERS / SAAS INVOICING.
- Create a large user base promoting usage between organizations via social networks: low marketing expenditure.
- Internationalization through distributors: sales to large employers.
EXPANSION – 2016 ENTRY TO THE VAST CONSUMER MARKET ONCE B2B IS ESTABLISHED.
- Existing user base and awareness utilized in boosting web sales
- Existing strong SaaS revenue base ensures financing for consumer branding.
TARGETED ACTIONS BY END OF 2014
- Extensive use of YogaMe in large domestic companies like banking and insurance plus public sector organizations.
- 2 100 users, annual value of SaaS contracts 378 000 € by the end of 2014.
- Modifications to YogaMe based on user feedback. Premium features like personal feedback system.
- Translation of the service in english.
An efficient model created for activating customer’s employees in using and sharing YogaMe.
Most potential partners activated: Insurance companies, occupational health care companies, wellness & yoga studios, workplace wellbeing companies.
YogaMe is aiming at fast growth, and thus, has decided to strengthen its resources in sales and marketing. Hence, investors are now invited to join the company in its business and value development.
Jenny Lauronen :: Founder, CEO.
Strong expertise in yoga, proven track record of carrying out demanding projects, systematic approach. Owner of Yoga school Pune. Before she started her business, Lauronen worked in product development in design agencies and companies. LinkedIn
Mikko Keskinen :: Partner, CTO
Senior software developer who corresponds on technology. Strong expertise in PHP / SQL development. Former: Poutapilvi Web Design Oy (CMS SaaS), Corporate Image Oy (Market Research). LinkedIn
Lisa Salonen :: Sales
Strong experience in business management, sales and marketing. Former: Business Development Manager Inlab International Pty, CEO Mikrolog Oy & Dacco Corporation Oy. LinkedIn
Mikko Kämäräinen :: Advisor / User Experience. Founder & CEO of Infinity Oy (former Provoke Design Oy), member of FiBAN LinkedIn
Pekka Qvist :: Advisor / Gamification. CEO of Metaverstas Oy LinkedIn
Irma Saarinen :: Advisor / Customer Perspective. Work safety officer of Insurance company If.