We are a digital investment service company, with our roots going back to 2012. On this page, you can learn more about our company history, working culture and our professional team.
Invesdor Group operates digital investment platforms Invesdor.com and Finnest.com, bringing together companies from the Nordic and German-speaking countries with investors from across the world. We are licensed to help companies from 28 countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to hold funding rounds; currently we actively operate in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Austria and Germany.
The Group is headquartered in Helsinki, with offices in Vienna and Berlin, and our investor crowd across the world. We are an international team of professionals who work on dealflow, investor and client management, legal and compliance, marketing and platform development.
The Group's roots are in 2012 in Helsinki with the founding of Invesdor. A major step for Invesdor Group was in spring 2019 when two pioneering companies came together to form a new, stronger cross-border player. The Nordic digital fundraising forerunner and Best Nordic Fintech Startup 2018 winner Invesdor joined forces with Finnest, the leading crowdfunding platform for established mid-sized companies in German-speaking countries.
Together we connect ambitious businesses from the Nordic countries and the DACH region with retail and institutional investors from more than 80 countries worldwide.
Invesdor Ltd is supervised by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority under the licence number FIVA 39/02.02.00/2014. Finnest GmbH is a tied agency of Invesdor Ltd in Austria.
Our Company Culture
What we do: We enable and develop digital investing and fundraising cross-border.
Why we do it: We want to build a better Europe by creating the most outstanding digital financing ecosystem.
Invesdor Group’s operations are guided by our three core values:
* Play fair
* Make things happen
* Be professional, and have fun
Chief Operative Officer, Dpt CEO
Chief Executive Officer
VP, Finance & HR
Head of Sales, DACH
Head of Sales, Finland
Head of Sales, Germany
+49 162 1962387
Director of Investor Relations, Nordics
Sales & Business Development
+43 676 3854428
Campaigns, Marketing & PR
Investor & Campaign Management
Client Project Manager
Strategic Market Research
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Web Developer
Senior Expert Online Marketing
1. The corporate governance of Invesdor Oy fulfil the requirements of Chapter 7, Section 1 of the Act on Credit Institutions. The Board of Directors regularly assesses the effectiveness of corporate governance of the credit institution and ensures the reliability of the internal monitoring systems.
2. The composition and operations of the Board of Directors of Invesdor Oy fulfil the requirements of Chapter 7, Section 2 of the Act on Credit Institutions. The composition of the Board of Directors is versatile, knowledge therein is all-around and both genders are represented. The Board of Directors regularly assesses compliance of its composition and operations.
3. The members of the Board of Directors and members of the operative management of Invesdor Oy fulfil the qualification and trustworthiness requirements of Chapter 7, Section 4 of the Act on Credit Institutions.
4. Invesdor Oy complies with the requirements of Chapter 7, Section 5 of the Act on Credit Institutions regarding time management.
Invesdor Group operates two digital investment platforms: Invesdor.com and Finnest.com. Of the two platforms, Invesdor.com offers ...
Especially in these economically challenging times, bonds are a welcome instrument to offer more investment options to diversify ...
Invesdor has been selected to take part in EY Finland’s Entrepreneur of the Year -competition. The competition, known as the ...